- She eats all kinds of foods - peas, bananas, pears, squash, apples, green beans, etc. Some she likes more than others. She says "mmmmmmmmmmmm" and "num num num" when she eats something she really likes.
- She sits up by herself like a pro. She can also pull herself up, and even take a few steps if she's holding onto something.
- She crawls.
- She chatters and squeals and screams - she especially likes to make the "d" sound right now ("dada, "deee!") This scene plays out in our house on occasion...
- She is the proud owner of four teeth (top two and bottom two), and she taps them together.
- And last but not least, she slept through the night once! Almost 12 hours without a peep! I'm hopeful for a repeat.
This little chair is a new addition. (She loves looking at that photo of the family.)
She must always have something in her mouth to chew on. Doesn't matter what it is. She's given me some arm hickeys recently.
We set up this little area for her.